Designed by the multi-award-winning GFAB Architects, Villa Paradise View is perfectly named. A striking, contemporary 5-bedroom, 6-bathroom villa, perched 180 metres above sea level in the hills above Koh Samui’s peaceful north coast, the property is also located just 800 metres from a quiet stretch of beach.
Guests at Villa enjoy constant sea breezes and astounding 270-degree views across the glassy waters of the Thai Gulf to the scenic shores of Phangan island and west to the impressive limestone islets of the famous Ang Thong Marine Park.
The intuitive layout is an example of GFAB founder Gary Fell’s unique vision. Assertively modern architecture and minimalist designs take full advantage of the outstanding location and guests benefit from an accomplished balance of refined luxury and natural appeal.
Private comfort, ease and leisure are central to the personalised holiday experience on offer at Villa. The generous infinity-edge private pool literally pours into the soothing ocean vistas and thoughtful inclusions like built-in, cushioned day beds and a state-of-the-art barbecue unit in the poolside sala add to the sense of sophisticated retreat.
Beautifully planted garden areas punctuate the living spaces at all levels, surrounding the villa with tropical greenery, while leading edge technology compliments the natural ambience.
The dedicated AV room features a 60-inch 3D TV with Chinese, Korean, Taiwanese, Japanese and English TV channels (including English Premier League football), and there’s also a state-of-the-art Bose sound system for music and high-speed, fibre-optic internet with multiple wireless access points.
With an efficient staff team catering to guests’ every need, including a private chef who prepares delicious Thai and international cuisine, there are very few reasons to leave the stylish surroundings of Villa. Those guests looking to explore Samui’s attractions are within easy reach of several beautiful uncrowded beaches, as well as a range of shopping and dining options in nearby Bang Por village or Samui’s modest port town, Nathon.
A timber lattice-screened carport and elevated entrance is perched above the property’s contemporary flat, pebble-filled roofs. From there, a unique, moulded winding stairwell descends directly to the villa’s expansive outdoor poolside garden and sun terrace areas, the entire space bathed in dramatic island views.
A three-metre high black slate waterfall behind the staircase provides a dramatic but soothing welcome with a water feature pool at its base and a paved walkway leads right into the view. A spacious, covered and furnished relaxation pavillion (‘sala’ in Thai) is positioned to the left of the L-shaped infinity pool, with built-in sofas and day beds surrounding a marble topped bar, plus a top-of-the-line built in barbecue and fitted cold storage units.
The sun terrace to the right of the pool is furnished with sun loungers and sunbrellas. This connects to a second covered sala, home to the villa’s comfortable lounge, dining area and kitchen area, also positioned to take in the fabulous views.
A plush, oversized sofa offers front row seats on the seascape spectacle, cooled by gently spinning ceiling fans. Immediately behind the sofa, a 10-seater polished wooden dining table is the perfect spot for an evening meal with family or friends, served by the staff from a fully fitted kitchen to the rear of the pavillion, separated from the dining area by a breakfast bar that’s ideal for morning meals and informal snacks throughout the day.
The villa also offers a dedicated AV room positioned between the main living spaces, with a state-of-the- art 60 inch 3D TV and a media server containing over 1000 movies and 3000 albums. The system is connected to the latest Bose V35 entertainment system with speakers throughout the villa’s upper level and is configured to allow different music to pay in the relaxation sala, AV room and main living and dining area at the same time.
Guests descend to the villa’s lower bedroom levels via a “sunken garden” where a pre-existing tree is preserved in its original location and naturally ventilated corridors access the bedrooms. Three sea-facing suites occupy this level with stairs leading to a further level below, where two more ensuite sea facing bedrooms are located.
Comfortable sleep is guaranteed in all five of the bedroom suites, which boast features such as huge bedside windows and private balconies, allowing guests to wake up or retreat in privacy at sunset to absorb the inspired views. The ensuites feature the latest modern bathroom accessories and one master bedroom also includes a standing bathtub for some additional sea view self-indulgence.
The fifth bedroom is a specially designed family room with moveable twin beds and two built-in bunks, plus plenty of space for the younger guests to run around and play in safety. The bunk beds are actually larger than single beds and can also accommodate adults if required, while the two single beds can be pushed together to form a king-size double. The room also suits parents with younger children that wish to share the same bedroom. It comfortably sleeps two adults and two children, or can be converted into double guest bedroom for large groups of adult guests using the villa.
Villa is the ideal choice for a family or group of friends looking to escape the holiday crowds to enjoy some upscale private luxury close to nature. Staying at the villa feels a little like taking a sophisticated city apartment, opening up the interiors and transporting it to a tropical island to welcome in the ocean views and gentle climate.
The villa’s stylish furnishings and high-end finishing are definitely a cut above the level found in most short term accommodation. An added sense of privilege also comes courtesy of the elevated location and awe-inspiring ocean vistas, which really allow guests to feel the kings and queens of their own holiday castle.
Attentive but unobtrusive staff ensure no request goes unanswered, and the private chef will happily make full use of the barbecue to prepare a delicious spread of surf ’n’ turf favourites. The sunsets are nothing short of magnificent, and there can be few more appealing places to enjoy them than from the comfort of a cushioned day-bed with cocktail in hand.
The ultra-stylish, yet supremely ergonomic designs at Villa are enhanced by the addition of audio-visual technology and high-speed internet, all of which combine to make this a true ‘villa for the modern age’.
- Sleeps 12 guests in 4 double rooms and 1 family room
- Private infinity-edged, ocean view swimming pool
- 60-inch 3D TV with media server (1000 movies, 3000 albums)
- IPTV with Chinese/Korean/Taiwanese/Japanese/ English TV channels
- Bose V35 entertainment system with speakers throughout the upper level
- Inhouse SUV or Car with insurance can be used during stay, fuel on guest account *subject to availability and conditions ( apply to new booking from 01 September 2014)
- Fully fitted western kitchen
- Built-in barbecue
- All bedrooms are air conditioned
- High-speed, fibre-optic Internet with WiFi throughout
- 40 KVA Cummings generator
- Staff quarters onsite
- Цена за один день от 900$ до 2100$ в зависимости от сезона.
- Указанные тарифы рассчитаны на максимум 12 гостей (включая детей). За дополнительную кровать взимается за 50$/ночь
- Минимальный срок проживания 3 ночи (7 ночей на Рождество или Новый год и 10 ночей на оба праздника, 5 ночей на китайский Новый год, Пасху и Сонгкран)
- Цены включают ежедневный завтрак
- Ежедневные тарифы и дополнительные кровати оплачиваются 10% за обслуживание и 7% налог
- Трансфер из аэропорта: включен в стоимость проживания. Максимум 9 пассажиров в частном микроавтобусе или автомобиле класса люкс. (Трансферы предоставляются в соответствии с условиями, пожалуйста, обратитесь за подробной информацией во время бронирования к нашему менеджеру)
- Детская кроватка предоставляется бесплатно по запросу
- Для свадеб и частных вечеринок в зависимости от количества гостей может взиматься дополнительная плата. Кроме того, условия бронирования виллы могут меняться, например, минимальный срок проживания. Отдельные положения и условия могут применяться для любых свадебных или частных вечеринок, проводимых на вилле, и будут подтверждены во время вашего бронирования.